SST-Drop 12 Fiber Count Dielectric Cable offers ease of installation of standard ALTOS Cables in an easy-access, single-tube design. This dielectric version eliminates any bonding and grounding requirements.
Dielectric Cable Features:
- Dielectric property eliminates bonding and grounding requirements
- RDUP Listed (formerly RUS) and offer exceptional crush resistance for Fiber Protection and Signal Integrity
- Duct/Direct Buried Installation Maximum Tensile Loads: Short Term, 1350 N (300 lbf); Long Term, 400 N (90 lbf)
- Aerial Installation Maximum Tensile Load: 1350 N (300 lbf)
- Buffer Tube Outside Diameter: 0.12"
- Minimum Bend Radius Installed: 3.15"
- Nominal Dimensions: 0.32" x 0.17"
- Fiber Code = E: Single-Mode
- RoHS Compliant
- Available Lengths: 1312' and 2624'
Note: Longer custom lengths available upon request.