ControlTower 3.0 enables systems administrators to manage hundreds of serial consoles from anywhere, at anytime.
ControlTower 3.0 is a reliable time and cost-saving solution for monitoring and controlling multiple Sun Microsystems' and other UNIX servers, as well as many serial line console devices. From a central console or via remote access, ControlTower 3.0 enables Sun SPARC servers to function as common consoles for an unlimited number of managed systems.
ControlTower 3.0 features breakthrough security options, error handling, and logging features for greater customization and flexibility.
- Local or remote console access via serial connections to headless servers and other Unix devices
- Remote access via TCP/IP or modem connection to the host
- Hardware certified against spurious break signals
- Up to 128 ports per host
- Complete console logs
- Secure, encrypted access to remote systems using up to 128-bit AES encryption
- System access can be restricted by IP address, password, or Unix account
- Many levels of filtering and access logging
- SSH compatible