The Rotork Pakscan system is the world leader in actuation control automation. Pakscan continues to be at the forefront of network technology, helping to control over 150,000 field units. Pakscan's superior technology keeps it ahead of the competition.
Now with 30 years installed experience Pakscan has found preference in all industry sectors and many diverse applications.
At the heart of the Pakscan system is the Master Station, providing the vital link between the control system and the devices in the field. The field devices are connected to the Master Station using Pakscan networks which have been designed for use in industries and applications where robust and reliable plant control and monitoring is required.
Pakscan: comprehensive solutions for modern plant control and monitoring.
- Automatic network monitoring and fault management
- Master Station with hot standby capability
- Redundant, fault tolerant field networks
- Fully pre-configured Master Station
- Intuitive user interface
- Long distance and high device count without the need for external repeaters
- Well recognized, simple Modbus RTU / TCP host communications
- Field and host communication diagnostics
- Built in webpages for full system diagnostics
- Commission field devices without the need for the host control system
- Field networks open to third party devices
- Efficient low cost installation with minimum cost of ownership
- Multiple host connectivity
- Backed by Rotork global support