With a single radial clamping screw per hub.
-30 to +120° C (3.6 F to 270 F)
Zero backlash connection with R+W's reliable preload design.
R+W Torque Limiters and safety couplings are
maintenance-free and have long service life if the tolerances are not exceeded.
Bellows are made from stainless steel.
Safety section: High strength hardened steel.
Hub material: up to series 80 aluminium,
from series 150 steel.
Optional sealed version for wash down and foodservice application.
- rated torque from 0.1 - 1,800 Nm
- shaft diameter from 3 - 80 mm
Features Torque Limiter Model SK2:
- absolutely backlash-free and torsionally rigid (R+W reliable principle)
- easy mounting and dismounting
- adjustable settings
- electrically ant thermally insulatedCompensates for shaft misalignment
- compensation of shaft misalignments
- low moment of interia
- actuation ring moves to trigger external sensor
- disengagement within 1 - 3 msecs.