When it's hot, iglide® T500 plastic bushings are a great solution. They are also extremely resistant to chemicals. The really interesting thing about iglide® T500 bushings is that their wear resistance actually increases at high temperatures.
When to use iglide® T500 bushings?
- When particularly high temperature resistance is needed
- When you have loads up to 21,750 psi
- For linear movements with a hard stainless steel shaft
- For linear movements at high temperatures
- When universal chemical resistance is required
When not to use them?
- When you need very low wear despite high loads
iglide® Q, iglide® Z
- When you have high edge loads