iglide® G300 plastic bushings are suitable for the widest range of different applications. That's why we call this high-performance, oil-free material “The Universal All-Rounder”. iglide® G300 is suitable for those applications involving medium to high loads, average surface speeds, and moderate temperatures.
iglide® G300 is available as a sleeve bushing, flange bushing, or thrust washer.
When to use iglide® G300 bushings?
- When you need a low cost plastic bushing for all-round performance
- For above average loads
- For low to average running speeds
- When the bushing needs to run on different shaft materials
- For oscillating and rotational movements
When not to use them?
- When the wall surface needs to be mechanically reamed
Instead try iglide® M250
- When you need the highest wear resistance possible
Instead try iglide® L280
- If temperatures are constantly greater than 266°F
iglide® T500, iglide® F, iglide® Z