iglide® Z plastic bushings have an extremely high compressive strength coupled with high elasticity. This enables them to work extremely well with soft shafts, edge loads and impacts. The bushings are also suitable for temperatures up to 482°F.
When to use iglide® Z bushings?
- For continuous temperatures up to 482°F, or short-term temperatures up to 608°F
- For high radial loads
- For high surface speeds
- For edge loading or high surface pressures
When not to use them?
- For low loads and temperatures
Instead try iglide® P
- When a cost effective universal bushing is needed
Instead try iglide® G300
- When electrically conductive bushings are needed
instead try iglide® F