iglide® M250 plastic bushings are vibration dampening, rugged and wear resistant. In applications with low speeds, they balance edge loads extremely well and help to minimize noise.
When to use iglide® M250 bushings?
- When there will be exposure to high amounts of dirt
- When vibration dampening is needed
- For low to average speeds
- For edge loads
- When the inner diameter (ID) needs to be mechanically reamed
When not to use them?
- When very high precision is needed
Instead try iglide® P
- When you're using very smooth shafts
Instead try iglide® J
- When high levels of moisture are present
Instead try iglide® R