With Teflon as their major ingredient, glass-filled bearings are self-lubricating and offer a low coefficient of friction. They withstand extreme temperatures from -400° to +550° F, handle high loads at moderate speeds, and have excellent wear and corrosion resistance. In addition, BostonE® F-1 bearings are machined from extruded rods and held to close tolerances.
Features and Benefits
- Self-lubrication promotes smoother operation and longer life.
- A wide temperature range of -400° to +550° F permits use in a broad range of applications.
- Four different styles offer greater versatility:
- Plain cylindrical
- Thrust bearings
- Solid bars
- BostonE® F-1 are available in green.
- They are machined, not molded, for greater durability.
- Textile machinery
- Home appliances
- Farm implements
- Food processing machinery
- Pulp and paper milling equipment
- Business machines
- Automotive equipment
- Machine tools