Comparable with the PFK|SKL range, the PFKZ|SKL shield clamps can be used for shielding single cables. The PFKZ range provides the possibility to affix the cable with a cable tie. Strain relief in accordance with EN 50262 / EN 62444 standards is achieved. PFKZ|SKL clamps are used where a screw connection is either not possible or wanted. The PFKZ|SKL is simply clamped on the sheet. The claws provide a secure grip, even in case of vibrations.
- Integrated strain relief
- Secure grip on metal sheets due to mounting claws
- Optimal contact of the cable shielding
- Simple and tool-free assembly
- Permanent and continuous pressure on the cable shield - no adjustment of the spring load required
- Vibration-proof, maintenance free