NEW FLEXYGY™ Bantam Patch Cable - 1'
Our NEW Super Patch Cables handcrafted with FLEXYGY™ X2T2 Cable and superior performance Neutrik NP3TT patch plugs. Standard diameter cable, but FAR from standard performance! FLEXYGY™'s exceptional high-density TC spiral shield and 41 strand copper conductors take care of noise AND make this cable TOTALLY FLEXIBLE! The exclusive nightshade jacket looks perfectly elegant yet unobtrusive on ANY panel! Interface to your panel easily and quickly. Great for use with HAVE's Universal patchbays, and patch bays from Canare, ADC,AVP, Neutrik, Switchcraft and Re-An. The B in the part number designates BLACK connector backshell color.
- Conductors: 24 AWG, 41 strand copper for maximum flexibility and reduced handling noise
- Shield: >95% Tinned Copper High-density Spiral Braid.
- Special compound PVC outer jacket resists cracking even in sub-zero applications
- Conductor DC Resistance: 14.3 ohms/1000 ft.
- Shield DC Resistance: 11 ohms/1000 ft.
- Nominal Capacitance: 50 pF/ft
- Nominal Impedance: 115-ohm.
- Hand assembly with true silver solder in our own Guild Shop
- Pure performance Neutrik NP3TTPatch Plugs with BLACK backshell for color coding.
- Color: Exclusive NIGHTSHADE (bordering on stage black)