IR temperature sensors of the thermoMETER CT series can be used in a wide variety of applications. From low temperatures prevalent in cooling chains or laboratories, to the highest temperatures in hot molten metals and blast furnaces - these IR sensors measure precisely and reliably.
- Exact temperature measurement of thin plastic film made from PE, PP, PS
- Robust and applicable without cooling in ambient temperatures up to 75°C
- Elimination of transmissivity using a polymer-specific absorption band
- Separate controller with easy accessible programming keys and backlit display
- Selectable analog outputs 0/4-20mA, 0-5V, 0-10V, thermocouple type K or J
- Optional USB, RS485, RS232 interface, relay outputs (2x electrically isolated), CAN, Profibus DP, Ethernet