The 8700+ limit controller is a member of the P series family. The instrument provides a latched relay output which is activated when process value either exceeds or falls below the a pre-set limit level, providing a fail-safe cut off which has to then be reset before the process can continue. The LED indication shows when limits have been exceeded and when the relay is latched out.
With a full range of universal sensor input options the 8700+ provides a valuable control 'watchdog' for most systems.
Benefits & Features
- 5A Latching Limit Relay as standard
- Easy to use HMI
- Configuration via PC/Customisable operator menu
- Auto-hardware detect/set-up
- Modbus communications
- Jumperless configuration
- Process alarms
- Optional digital input and remote reset
- Optional 10V SSR driver output
- Backward compatible panel cutout, housing and terminal wiring capability
- FM approval