The 8010+ is a digital panel process indicator which provides a high contrast, high visibility display. The indicator is designed for optimal ease of use in a wide variety of temperature and related process applications.
The 8010+ provides a jumperless configuration, plug in output boards and an efficient PC configurator for quick and simple setup. In addition, plug-in modules allow PV retransmission or transmitter power supply and up to 4 alarm relays (latching or non-latching).
The instrument provides a user selectable dual color display option with fixed red or green displays or a green to red color change when an alarm condition occurs.
Benefits & Features
- 10V SSR driver output allows drive of up to 3 typical SSR/SCR inputs
- Up to 5 outputs
- Plug-in Output Modules for SSR driver, Triac, Relay and linear outputs – easily field changeable
- Latching Alarms - Included as standard.
- PC Configurator with easy to use “wizard” suits both novice and experienced users Jumperless configuration
- Self-recognition of option boards – promotes simple, error free set-up Modbus and ASCII Communications
- Tare function
- Multi-point Scaling and Tare features included as standard