The KS 98-1 multiloop controller provides advanced functionality to its users. It benefits from having a large number of analog and digital inputs and outputs as standard.
The KS 98-1 offers a high resolution LCD display (160 x 80 pixels). Individual plain text lines can be displayed with the current function states. Setpoint, actual values or manipulated variables can be visualised in either bar graphs or trend curves.
The instrument offers an extensive function library to support the engineering of individual solutions from analog signal conditioning to digital signal operations and cascade control systems to complex meshed control loops.
Benefits & Features
- Front interface, graphical Engineering Tool and Simulation, parameter setting via BlueControl®
- Extended and improved operator functions
- Tailor-made operating concepts in user language
- All automation functions in one unit: Controlling, computing, sequencing, visualizing, operating, alarming, ...
- Built-in analog and digital I/O
- I/O extension via CANopen or integrated plug-in modules