The universal temperature controller KS 40-1 burner is intended for universal, precise, and cost-effective control tasks of modulating, two- and three-stage burners. It can be switched between the simple on/off control of 2-stage burners and motorised control for modulating burners during operation. Thus different fuels are optimally applicable.
The process value signal is connected via a universal input allowing thermocouples and Pt100 to be used for temperature control. 2-wire, 3-wire or 50/30/50 pressure transmitters can be used for boiler pressure control. An additional input is available which can be used for external setpoint or weather-compensation.
Benefits & Features
- BluePort® interface and BlueControl® software
- Modulating, two or three stage regulation
- Automatic/manual and function key
- External setpoint and external correction
- Typetested to EN 14597
- 100 ms cycle time, i.e. also suitable for fast control loops
- Customer-specific linearization for all sensors
- Settings can be blocked via password and internal switch for high security
- Extended temperature range up to 60 °C allows mounting close to the process
- Easy 2-point or offset measurement correction
- Logical combination of digital outputs, e.g. for general alarm
- Built-in transmitter power supply
- Splash-water proof front (IP 65)