The KS 94 single loop controller is configurable for ON/OFF control, PID control and motorised valve control. The output function can be configured for ?/Y/Off, position control, split-range control, and numerous 3-point combinations of switching/continuous control.
Control modes are set-point, set-point/cascade, and programmer, each with the possibility of setpoint offset. The effect of offset can be additive e.g. reduced standby set-point or as a factor e.g. O2 correction or split load. Offset can be triggered by an external contact, whereby the value is defined via an analog signal or via an adjustable parameter.
Benefits & Features
- Measurement value output and DAC®
- Simple, menu-guided operation with plain-text displays
- Universal version for switching/continuous output
- PROFIBUS-DP, INTERBUS or RS 485 interface
- Programmer with search function and real-time clock
- Display of customer-specific messages
- Spray-water proof front with protection type IP 65
- Interface ports at front and rear