The MLC 9000+ maximises up-time by offering a true hot-swap facility. A module can be removed, replaced, automatically re-configured and back in service in under 30 seconds. Unlike some systems, with the MLC9000+ there is no need to touch the remaining control modules - allowing them to continue functioning when any of the other modules are removed.
Communication module options currently include Modbus, DeviceNet, Profibus, Ethernet/IP and Modbus/TCP. Control modules are available with 1, 3 and 4 loops. Heater break inputs are available on 1 and 3 loop modules.
The MLC 9000+ system provides a compact multi loop DIN-rail process control system. Even using a full complement of 8 control modules, providing up to 32 loops, the MLC9000+ still only measures 206mm wide making it the ideal choice when panel space is a concern.
Benefits & Features
- Quicker to setpoint and faster reaction to process disturbances
- On-demand and auto-tuning – no need to manually tune loops
- Set-up 32 loops in less than 30 minutes
- Only buy the loops required – no need to buy in multiples of four
- Free up PLC capacity by ‘outsourcing’ loop control to the MLC 9000+