The Partlow 1400+ is part of the Plus Series of controllers that take flexibility and ease of use to new levels.
The 1400+ controller is an evolved product from the West N4100. The product benefits from having more versatile features and user-friendly functionalities such as remote setpoint inputs, digital inputs, plug-in output modules, a customisable operator/HMI menu, jumperless and auto-hardware configuration, and 24VDC transmitter power supply.
It has been designed to incorporate improvements, save users’ time (as much as 50% on product set-up), reduce inventory stock and virtually eliminate the likelihood of operator errors.
The 14100+ provides a product which surpasses competitive offerings in terms of ease of use, delivery and value for money.
Benefits & Features
- Dual setpoints with optional remote selection
- Plug-in output modules allow installing just the functions needed
- Expanded user-selectable operator modes
- User-selectable plug-and-play output cards
- Process and loop alarms
- Adjustable hysteresis
- Optional 10V SSR driver
- Optional analogue Remote Setpoint Input
- Improved Windows PC configuration software
- Improved easy to use HMI
- Jumperless input configuration
- Auto-hardware recognition
- Faster communication speeds
- More security options
- Backward compatible panel cut out, housing and terminal wiring capability