The KS 92-1 process controller is suitable for universal, precise, and cost-effective control. The instrument provides simple 2-point (on/off) control, continuous PID control, or 3-point stepping control.
The process value signal is connected via a universal input. A supplementary analog input can be used for heating current measurement, as an external set-point inputter for position feedback measurement of motorised stepping controllers.
The optional 3rd input is a universal input that can be used for several functions, e.g. temperature dependent setpoint correction or differential control. The standard KS 92-1 is suitable for oxygen control using heated and unheated O2 sensors.
The KS 92-1 is particularly suited to the following applications:
- Furnaces and ovens
- Burners and boilers
- Plastics processing
Benefits & Features
- Front interface and BlueControl software
- Maintenance manager and error list
- Two universal inputs
- Day & Night display shows plain text and bargraphs
- Manual gain scheduling
- Self-Tuning to the setpoint without oscillation
- Valve controller with position feedback and DAC monitoring
- 3-point controller for water, fan and oil cooling
- Type tested to EN 14597 (replaces DIN 3440) and cULus
- High-impedance mV input for O2 sensors