The TraceNet™ TN control and monitoring systems provide touch screen user interface with Windows CE operating system. With immediate access to information for up to (180) controlled heat trace circuits, TraceNet™ TN allows up to six RTD sensors per circuit and can operate in ambient temperatures from -40°C (-40°F) to +60°C (+140°F).
TraceNet™ TN modular construction provides:
- Ease of Installation, Maintenance and Expansion
- High Speed (125 kbps) CanBus Component Communication
- Remote Ethernet Communication: Modbus RTU over UDP
- Reduced Operating Costs with On-board:
- APC (Ambient Proportional Control) and
- Load Shedding Energy Management Functions
The TraceNet™ TN system offers the ultimate in design simplicity and versatility.