Provides general control for consistent plating and etch rates in most aqueous processes.
- Large, easy to read dial..
- Fluoropolymer (FEP) covered 5-foot (1.5m) copper bulb and capillary provided standard with the control. Provides extended service in corrosive liquids. Ethylene glycol filled system.
- Vapor tight, NEMA 1, IP21, flame retardant gasketed plastic enclosure with stainless steel hardware.
- Double pole, single throw switches rated at 25 amps for either 120 or 240 volts.
- Adjustable temperature range from 30°F to 220°F.
- +/- 5°F accuracy.
- 30°F (-1°C) to 150°F (65°C) ambient temperature range.
- Single phase only.
OPTIONS AVAILABLE (CONSULT FACTORY)
- 12-foot (3.6m) sensors.
- 200°F to 550°F temperature range
- Pre-wired outlets for plug-in heaters