Provides precise control for consistent plating and etch rates in most aqueous processes.
- Large (.56” high), easy to read LED display. Two set points (heating and cooling).
- Fluoropolymer (FEP) covered 10-foot (3m), 1000-ohm platinum RTD sensor included standard with the control.
- Vapor resistant, NEMA 1, IP21, gasketed 1/4 DIN plastic enclosure with stainless steel hardware.
- Certifications: cULus.
- Single pole, double throw switch rated at 15 amps for either 120 or 240 volts (heating), single phase only.
- Adjustable temperature range from -40°F (-40°C) to 999°F (538°C).
- +/- .25% full span, single digit accuracy.
- 20°F (-7°C) to 130°F (54°C) ambient temperature range.
- Programmable high alarm shutdown.
- Sensor short and break protection.
OPTIONS AVAILABLE (CONSULT FACTORY)
- 25-foot (7.6m) and 50-foot (15.2m) sensors.
- Scalable voltage and current inputs.
- 4-20 mA outputs.