The CT325 Miniature DC Temperature Controller is designed for use with Minco Thermofoil™ heaters and RTD or thermistor sensors. It offers inexpensive on /off temperature control of your process or equipment wi th accuracy many times better than bimetal thermostats . Easily read and adjust the set point temperature us ing a voltmeter, then monitor the actual signal tempera ture at the other end. Operating from your 4.75 to 60 vo lt DC power supply, the controller can switch up to 4 amps power to the heater. A bright LED indicates wh en power is applied to the heater.
The entire unit is epoxy filled for moisture resist ance, with a through-hole for a mounting bolt. A terminal block provides the power input, sensor input and he ater output connections.
- Tight control in a small package means that enclosures or panel spaces are not required which allows successful portable device implementation
- Simple control without complicated programming can reduce set-up time
- Three-wire RTD connection cancels lead resistance for highly accurate temperature readings
- Solid state on-off control with adjustable set poin t improves durability compared to electro-mechanical devices
- Flexible heating control compliments all Minco Thermofoil™
- Heaters for convenient off the shelf operation
- Uses standard 100 Ωor 1000Ω platinum RTD or 50 kΩthermistor sensor input
- Single DC power source provides power to the controller and heater up to 240 watts