As more peripherals are added on personal computers, power management and protection becomes more and more important. Three of the power receptacles of PowerGuard MAS were designed with wider spaces between them than traditional power strips to support oversized adapters. It also provides a complete protection for your computers and peripherals from dangerous power surges, spikes, and reduces radio frequency interference (RFI) emitted from other equipment in the office/factory. The advanced model is equipped with the surge protection and RFI filtration for the line connecting from your modem/fax/telephone lines. A Master receptacle is always on, so it won’t be affected by the rest of the outlets.
- Exclusive isolated filter eliminates interference from AC power fluctuations
- Superior surge protection
- Protection in all three AC modes: hot to neutral, hot to ground, and neutral to ground
- Protects sensitive equipment including computers, network nodes, servers, modems, peripherals and office/home appliances
- An "Always On" receptacle