Tripp Lite's Ethernet Line Surge Suppressor for 100Base-T, 10Base-T, Token Ring, AS400 / Sys3x and RS422 applications. Surge suppression is handled with balanced arrays of high-speed avalanche diodes that divert excess energies created by electrostatic discharges, faulty wiring or lightning away from Network Interface Connections.
- DNET1 protects network workstations, printers and internetworking devices from surges present on 10/100Base-T, token ring, AS400 / Sys3x or RS422 network lines
- Convenient RJ45 input and output connections allow simple installation (RJ45 input/output connections, pins 1-8, 7.5V clamping)
- 5" Ethernet Patch Cable enables ideal protection placed as close as possible to the point of use
- Surge suppression utilizing high speed avalanche diodes divert excess energies on the network to ground
- 6" Heavy gauge grounding lead connects to designated grounding lugs on protected equipment