Office Machine Network Surge Suppressor reduce blown interface connections, garbled transmissions, system lock-ups and hard equipment failure by safely shunting data line surges to ground with convenient DB9 input and output connections directly at the protected port, obtaining a ground outlet from the computer chassis.
- Serial DB9 RS-232 protector (Pins 1-9)
- For any male or female 9 pin port
- Protects PC's, Printers, Modems, and Faxes
- Offers protection on all 9 data lines, plus D shell chassis
- Surge suppression utilizing high speed Avalanche Diodes divert excess energies on the Network to ground