Tripp Lite's 10Base-2 BNC Coax Surge Suppressor reduce blown NIC cards, garbled network transmissions, system lock-ups and hard equipment failure by safely shunting dataline surges to ground. Includes BNC coax male to female connections allowing convenient placement at the protected device network connection.
- D10B2 offers data line surge suppression for 10Base-2 (thin coax) ethernet connections
- Protects network interface cards, bridges and routers, plus IBM 3270 and CCTV lines
- BNC coax male to female connections connect to existing 10Base-2 wiring
- Surge suppression utilizing high speed avalanche diodes divert excess energies on the network to ground
- 6 inch heavy gauge grounding lead connects to designated grounding lugs on protected equipment