The MINUTEMAN MCP 700 E is a rackmount 700VA/500W 120 VAC true on-line, double-conversion, extended runtime UPS designed for critical, power-sensitive electronic environments.
- Designed for power sensitive equipment and applications
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) circuitry provides the cleanest power available
- Independent Battery Bypass allows the UPS to start even if batteries have failed
- Scalable, unlimited runtime with daisy-chained external battery packs
- Power factor correction (PFC) guards internal UPS components from stress and damage
- SNMP-capable for easy, Web-based remote power management
- MINUTEMAN SentryII Power Management Software included
- Maximum 2 percent total harmonic distortion (THD
- Runtime: 28 Min @ Half load/10 Min @ Full load
- 4 UPS/Surge receptacles
- 3 12Vdc 7.2AH Batteries
- Db9 Commmunications port
- Dimensions: 3.5"x16.7"x17.2"