This device will disconnect the surge protective component at the end of its useful life, but will continue to supply unprotected power
to the load. At this time, replace the device.
- Provides a quick visual indication of your unit's status.
- Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse
- Surge Protector attenuates EMI/RFI line noise that can cause data errors and keyboard lockups, ensuring better performance of protected equipment
- Reduces cord clutter
- Immediately warns you of wiring problems like improper grounds that could cause shocks or prevent adequately suppressing surges
- SurgeArrest components such as MOVs and Thermal fuse ensure instantaneous reaction to lightning strikes and wiring faults. If the surge components are damaged due to power spike or over voltage, excess power cannot reach your equipment
- Receptacle Style - NEMA 5-15R