Tripp Lite's 8 AC Outlet Surge Suppressor with Remote On/Off Switch has a Unique mountable remote switch at the end of a 9 foot cord allowing convenient power switching of desktop computers and peripherals without reaching under desks or workbenches.
Robust surge suppression with sine-wave tracking protects against the heaviest of surge conditions, exceeding IEEE category A&B; specifications and reducing 6,000V test surges to harmless levels less than 35 volts. Multi-component suppression circuits combine torroidal chokes, ferrite rod-core inductors, HF/VHF capacitors and multiple layers of metal oxide varistors into exclusive isolated filter banks that remove EMI/RFI interference, even noise from other pieces of connected equipment.
- 8 outlets arranged in four filter banks prevent system crashes, reboots and performance problems common as noisy peripherals are powered off and on
- Network grade surge suppression rated at 2,350 joules / 97,000 amps
- Widely spaced outlets accommodate up to 4 large transformer plugs without blocking outlets
- Lighted power switch confirms power on/off status
- 12 foot AC line cord with space-saving angled input plug
- Keyhole mounting tabs allow permanent installation