The MCP-E series is digital, on-line, True sinewave UPS system for mission-critical equipment, it uses high speed DSP technology to deliver continuous sinewave power in a slim, lightweight UPS.
- Designed for power sensitive equipment and applications
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) circuitry provides the cleanest power available
- User-interactive LCD screen displays real-time UPS status information
- Independent Battery Bypass allows the UPS to start even if batteries have failed
- Scalable, unlimited runtime with daisy-chained external battery packs
- Power factor correction (PFC) guards internal UPS components from stress and damage
- SNMP-capable for easy, Web-based remote power management
- Built-in network protection (2 kVA and 3 kVA)
- Maximum 2 percent total harmonic distortion (THD)
- Runtime: 28 Min @ half load/10 Min @ full load
- 4 UPS/Surge receptacles
- 3 12Vdc 7.2Ah batteries
- Db9 Communications port
- MinuteMan Provides a 3 year parts and labor warranty
- Dimensions: 26.7"x8.5"x24.3"