What it does:
Accepts digital pulses including quadrature inputs. Dual displays shows both rate or count total. Easy scaling to engineering units. Functions available for advanced batching applications.
This advanced controller is ideal for a wide variety of rate monitoring and batching applications. It features 3 counter inputs and can be used with quadrature encoders or mixed sensor types.
The controller offers a variety of advanced features, including batching and batch counting, timed and latched setpoints, and a range of customisable operations and display settings. Up to four relays can be added, as well as 4-20mA retransmission and serial output.
- Quadrature (x1, x2, x4), NPN, PNP or TTL sensors (3 x counter inputs available)
- Choice of single/dual display
- Advanced count modes and batching functions
- Signal averaging on the rate
- Simple, intuitive interface with scrolling text prompts
- Customisable front panel button and rear input pins
- Security PIN protected setup