L-com's keyed LC couplers offer mechanical network security for organizations desiring to segregate networks because of privacy or security concerns. Each coupler is color coded for identification and features a mechanical key, preventing users from accidentally connecting the wrong fiber cable. The non-flanged design is perfect for high density patch cables. These couplers utilize a ceramic sleeve suitable for both multimode or singlemode applications. Available in 12 different colors/keys so IT professionals will easily be able to provide network segmentation and security to fiber connections.
- Used to connect Multimode or Singlemode LC duplex fiber cables
- Each LC Keyed adapter will accept only the same-color LC Keyed connectors; this Coupler is Turquoise and is designed to mate with L-com's SFODLCK-TRQ line of Turquoise Keyed LC cable assemblies
- Integrated mounting clip allows for easy snap in installation
- LC Keyed adapter will accept only the same-color LC Keyed connectors
- Twelve different colors available to limit improper network connections