New ThinFORCE™ high-energy magnetic sheeting is the latest advancement in printable magnetic sheeting. Engineered for indoor and outdoor applications, ThinFORCE™ provides exceptional magnetic strength in a thinner and lighter magnetic material.
Vehicle Graphics Just Got Thinner and Lighter
- Same strength as regular strength 30mil magnetic sheeting with half the thickness and weight
- Prints with brilliant high-resolution color and clarity
- Cuts easily on router and plotter systems
- Ideal for magnetic vehicle graphics, banners, retail POP displays, wall coverings and applications where lightweight printable magnetic sheeting is needed
Until now, industry standards required 30 mil thickness of regular-strength flexible magnet for vehicle signs so signs won’t blow off at high speeds. Now ThinFORCE™ provides the same strength in about half the thickness, and a number of benefits:
- Printers with printhead height limitations benefit from the time and cost savings of printing direct to magnet for vehicle graphics
- Easier to work with - loading, unloading, and as it advances through the printer
- Significant cost savings for shipping
Ink systems - UV, solvent, eco-solvent and latex
- Vinyl - Gloss white (on 3-inch core), standard size: 48 inch wide x 50 ft. long
- Coated - Matte white (on 4-inch core), standard size: 24 inch wide x 50 ft. long
- Double Coated - Matte white coating on the print side, light gray coating on the back for media sensor systems that control media advance between print swaths. The coating allows the sensor to read the backside of the magnetic sheeting, optimizing advancement through the printer.