High-frequency inductors consist of ceramic materials made of glass and internal/external electrodes made of silver. They are plated with nickel and tin.
These inductors can be applied usefully for high frequency of 100 MHz or higher because they have high Q characteristics in high frequency, the SRF characteristics in a high-frequency band, and low resistivity. They are mainly used for impedance matching circuits in RF systems.
- High reliability
- High Q, SRF characteristics and low resistivity
- Can be used in 100 MHz or higher.
- Mobile communication systems
- Removal of noise in high frequency
- Impedance matching circuits
Features of Products (Technology)
Characteristics of High Frequency Inductors
- Fixed L(INDUCTANCE) values are maintained in a high-frequency band to ensure that the inductors can be used in an RF bandwidth of 300 MHz or higher.
- nH is mainly used as the unit for the capacity of inductors used in a high-frequency band.
- The Q characteristics are important as they are mainly used for impedance matching.
- Characteristics are improved by controlling the internal and external parasitic capacitance in line with changes in the external shape.
- The Q characteristics are improved by optimizing the internal coils and minimizing the effects of eddy current for individual models.
Main Specifications (Samsung CIH- Type)
- Inductance Measuring Standard: 100 MHz, 500MHz(High Q)
- Directional Marking: Size of 1608 or below
- Inductor Tolerance: H&J(3%,5%), B&C,S(±0.1&0.2,0.3nH)
Can realize super high Q characteristics in small size (0603) because of optimization of coil design and processing technologies.
The products are of a multilayer type. Electrodes are printed on magnetic sheets, and such sheets are stacked layer by layer. The top and bottom surfaces are covered with magnetic sheet covers.
|① Chip Body||Ferrite|
|② Internal Electrode||Ag|
|③ External Electrode||Ag|