MULTILAYER SHEILDED FERRITE SURFACE MOUNT CHIP INDUCTOR
RCD’s MLI i nductors feature a monolithic multilayer construction. The structure involves no windings/welds/solder joints, ensuring highest reliability and p erformance levels over a wide t emperature and humidity range. Operating temperature is -55° to +125°C (derate current by 2.5%/°C above 85°C). Applications include noise/EMI elimination for I/O lines in a wide range of computer, telecom, medical, and audio applications.
- Magnetically self shielded, eliminates crosstalk & coupling between conductors.
- Excellent for high density placement.
- Suitable for either flow or reflow soldering
- 0.047uH to 33uH, 5mA to 450mA, 13MHz to 680MHz SRF
- Operating temperature range: -25°C to +105°C
- Standard inductance tolerance is ±10% (20% if <0.1uH)
- Mini 0402 & 0201 sizes in development