Our 0402DF Series of wirewound ferrite chip inductors have the industry's lowest DCR in an 0402 size – up to 30% lower than the closest competitor. This series was developed for cellular applications for use as either filter elements, as one-pole filters, or as RF chokes in the cellular bands. These are ideal for use in mobile and infrastructure equipment.
- The Industry’s lowest DCR in an 0402 package – up to 30% lower than the closest competitor
- Developed for use in cellular applications:
As a filter element in bandstop and low pass filters
As a one pole filter or RF choke in cellular bands
- Ideal for use in mobile and infrastructure equipment.
- Higher inductance values than other 0402 inductors – up to 3300 nH
- Ferrite construction for high current handling
- Can also be used for ground-to-ground isolation
- AEC-Q200 Grade 1 (−40°C to +125°C)