Our 1812CS Series of wirewound ceramic chip inductors have exceptionally high Q and excellent current handling compared to non-wirewound inductors of the same size. The ceramic construction withstands high peak currents and assures high self-resonant frequencies – up to 310 MHz. This high temperature series meets AEC-Q200 Grade 1 (-40°C to +125°C).
- Inductance values from 1 µH to 33 µH
- Exceptionally high Q compared to non-wirewound inductors, especially at high frequencies
- Ceramic construction for high self resonance up to 3 times higher than ferrite inductors
- Excellent current carrying capacity for their size
- Defense Supply Center CID A-A-59740
- AEC-Q200 Grade 1 (−40°C to +125°C)