Our 0603LS Series wirewound ferrite beads have a ferrite core construction that provides high current handing and low DCR. Impedance ranges from 28 Ohms to 5760 Ohms at 100 MHz, and the tight inductance tolerance of ±5% is standard, stocked, and ready for shipment.
- Higher performance than other surface mount ferrite beads in the market
- High impedance across a wide bandwidth; up to GHz band
- Ferrite construction and heavy gauge wire for high current handling
- Extremely low DCR for high current applications
- Eliminates high-frequency noise in power supplies or RF signal isolation applications
- AEC-Q200 Grade 3 (−40°C to +85°C)
Need parts for space, military or other critical applications?
- See Coilcraft CPS 312RAB series.