Our 0805AF Series wirewound ferrite beads feature heavy guage wire for high current handling. They are great for RF signal isolation and power supply filtering applications. This series covers a wide range of impedance values from 65 Ohms to 7000 Ohms at 100 MHz and comes with a tight ±5% standard tolerance on all values.
- Higher performance than other surface mount ferrite beads in the market
- High impedance across a wide bandwidth; up to GHz band
- Ferrite construction and heavy gauge wire for high current handling
- Extremely low DCR for high current applications
- Eliminates high-frequency noise in power supplies or RF signal isolation applications