Coilcraft's MSC1278 Series of loosely coupled inductors were designed for SEPIC applications where loose coupling is desired. They are magnetically shielded to minimize EMI and feature high saturation current ratings above 10 Amps. Low DC resistance provides high efficiency.
- Loosely coupled inductors, designed for SEPIC applications
- See Selecting inductors for SEPIC
- Saturation current rating up to 10.66 Amps!
- Low DC resistance provides high efficiency
- 500 Vrms winding-to-winding isolation
- RoHS-compliant. 260°C compatible. Matte tin over nickel over phos bronze terminations
- COTS Plus tin-silver-copper and tin-lead terminations available