Our 1812LS Series wirewound ferrite beads have a ferrite core construction that achieves high current handing and low DCR. Impedance ranges from 770 Ohms to 191 kOhms at 10 MHz, and the tight inductance tolerance of ±5% is standard, stocked, and ready for shipment.
- Higher performance than other surface mount ferrite beads in the market
- High impedance across a wide bandwidth
- Ferrite construction and heavy gauge wire for high current handling
- Extremely low DCR for high current applications
- Eliminates high frequency noise in power supplies or RF signal isolation applications
- Defense Supply Center CID A-A-59699
Need parts for space, military or other critical applications?
- See Coilcraft CPS 450RAB series.