XPL2010 Series molded inductors are ultra-small and magnetically shielded for your most stringent high-density packaging requirements. Soft saturation characteristic holds inductance at high peak currents. Their molded construction minimizes audible buzzing. AEC-Q200 Grade 1 qualification and no thermal aging means these are appropriate for high temperature applications up to +165°C operation.
- Ultra-small shielded power inductor – 1.9 × 2 mm footprint and only 1 mm high
- Soft saturation makes them ideal for point-of-load (POL) dc-dc converter applications
- Composite construction minimizes audible buzzing
- Magnetically shielded
- No thermal aging - perfect for high temperature applications
- AEC-Q200 Grade 1 (-40°C to +125°C) with a 165°C max part temperature
Need parts for space, military or other critical applications? See Coilcraft CPS 338PWA series.