XEL5050 high-performance molded power inductors feature very low AC losses at high frequencies and very low DCR. These rugged inductors are magnetically shielded for high-density power applications and exhibit soft saturation to withstand high peak current.
- Low inductance values for high-frequency applications
- Very low AC losses at high frequency and very low DCR
- Soft saturation to withstand high current spikes
- Magnetically shielded
- Composite construction minimizes audible buzzing
- No thermal aging – perfect for high-temperature applications
- AEC-Q200 Grade 1 (−40°C to +125°C) with a 165°C max part temperature