Coilcraft’s PCV-0 Series of high-current, radial-lead unshielded inductors are vertical-mount power chokes which have an open magnetic flux path for high current handling without saturation and have 130°C class insulation.
- Simple, low cost design with rugged reliability and performance
- Open core construction provides the highest saturation current available in a low cost power choke
- All 130°C class insulation
- RoHS-compliant. Tin-silver over copper terminations.
- For parts with a plastic mounting header see PCV1 Series
- Samples of values from these and our higher inductance PCV-2 Series are available in Coilcraft Designer's Kit P405