Coilcraft MSS1246 Series shielded surface-mount power inductors feature low DC resistance and excellent current handling in a wide range of industry-standard footprints and inductance values, making them a cost-effective option for a variety of general-purpose applications.
- Low-loss ferrite drum core for flat inductance vs current
- Low DC resistance for greater efficiency
- Excellent current handling
- Magnetic shielding allows high-density mounting
- AEC-Q200 Grade 3 (-40°C to +85°C)
Need parts for space, military or other critical applications? See Coilcraft CPS 566PNB series.