XAL7030 high-performance molded power inductors are mechanically rugged and magnetically shielded for use in high-density power converter circuits. They offer high current ratings and are ideal for high switching frequencies with low AC losses.
- Low power losses (AC and DC)
- Soft saturation characteristic to withstand high current spikes
- Magnetically shielded
- Composite construction minimizes audible buzzing
- No thermal aging – perfect for high temperature applications
- AEC-Q200 Grade 1 (−40°C to +125°C) with a 165°C max part temperature
Need parts for space, military or other critical applications? See Coilcraft CPS 514PYA series.