SER1360 Series high-current, high-inductance power inductors feature a flat-wire construction, resulting in exceptionally low DC resistance. They come in a wide range of sizes and inductance values for POL, VRM, VRD, and other high power applications.
- Rugged flat wire construction
- Exceptionally low DC resistance
- Ferrite core for flat L vs. I characteristics
- Magnetically shielded to minimize EMI
- SER1360-602 specified by TI for LM3433 LED Driver in applications up to 6 A
- AEC-Q200 Grade 3 (-40°C to +85°C)
Need parts for space, military or other critical applications?
- See Coilcraft CPS 598PTA series.