Zeus sealed lead acid (SLA) batteries are manufactured in a variety of sizes and Amp Hour (AH) ratings allowing for maximum flexibility in design and use. Zeus SLA can be discharged in in any position due to their valve regulated design. They require no special handling when shipping. These batteries provide reliable power output in a variety of applications due to their advanced plate and separator materials, and precise electrolyte delivery. This results in greater efficiency and improved ability to recover from deep discharge.
Features of All Our Sealed Lead Acid Battery Product Lines
- When it is used in safe surroundings, maintenance free, and add water is not needed; it can be recycled repeatedly.
- With isolated seal, it is not limited to direction, position in place. It can be put in horizontal way, vertical way and side way, its safely and functions totally will not be affected.
- lead calcium alloy as well as automatic processes, dangerous gas will not be generated
- Long life, low self-discharge rate and high reliability.
- It has safety, low resistance so recharge is easy and energy output is more remarkable.
- Cycle or standby (or float) use.
- High rate discharge construction.
- Deep discharge recoverability.
- Batteries are strictly tested
- ISO9001 Certified
- UL recognized components under UL 924 Powercell file number MH29008
- Complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67 for air transport.
- Classified per MG Amendment 27 as a non-hazardous material for water transport.
- Recognized by DOT as "Dry charge" 49 CFR 171-189 for surface transport.